Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thursday's Dream Log continued

Interpretation - Dream 2 continued

Rough Meaning
Yesterday, I was in a state of mind that really allowed me to become aware of how I was progressing. All of my superconscious aspects were in the dream in some way! When you have a dream like that it means you're thinking about your plan for being in this life. Remember, that the superconscious mind holds your blueprint for existence. The master plan of what you are here to learn and do while you exist in a physical body. This kind of dream is always good. It means that you are really thinking about why you are here on this earth! (which I have been doing a lot lately) I was in direct communication with my receptive quality of superconscious mind and expressing my love for it. I saw that I was potentially headed for passivity in life and took steps to avoid it. My father came in to talk to me about how the man in charge of my grandpa's cell phone was fired because he was being irresponsible. This may represent that I am aware of how the disconnect with the superconscious mind is occuring and the problem has been stopped, but not fixed (since we did not find a replacement).

Application
Be more aggressive in communicating with my superconscious mind. I'm aware of a breakdown in communication. Now, I just need to fix the problem. ie start meditating agian!

No comments:

Post a Comment